The Maryland Open
The GWRM Baltimore Go Club and the Baltimore Country Department of Recreation and Parks Proudly Present the Forty-Fifth Maryland Open
Memorial Day Weekend, May 26 & 27, 2018
Prizes in all sections (Dan and Kyu) Open Section: Even games for Cash Prize!
Entrance Fee: $35
This is an AGA rated event. AGA membership required and available at door. One day memberships available.
FIVE ROUNDS: Three Saturday, two Sunday. Registration from 9 until 10:30 am. First round at 11 am. Come for one day or both! First round Sunday 9:30 am.
SAME GREAT LOCATION:
Catonsville Senior Center 501 N. Rolling Rd. Catonsville, MD 21228
- From Baltimore Beltway (695)
- Go West on Rt. 40 to Rolling Rd.
- Left onto Rolling Rd (South).
- At 2nd light, turn left into Senior Center
- From 95 heading north from DC
- Take the Catonsville exit (Rt. 166, Rolling Rd.)
- Go North 2 miles to Frederick Rd.
- Turn left, go 1/4 mi, then right onto Rolling Rd.
- At 2nd light (Old Frederick Rd.), turn right into Senior Center
- Comfort Inn 410-744-5000 S.E. Corner Rt. 40 & 695
- Days Inn 410-747-8900 S.W. Corner Rt. 40 & Ingleside
- Brown's Motel 410-465-4000 2 mi West of Rolling Rd. on Rt. 40
- Call to confirm!
Questions? Call Keith 410-788-3520