The GWRM Baltimore Go Club and the Baltimore Country Department of Recreation and Parks Prouldly Present the Fourty-First
Memorial Day Weekend, May 23rd & 24th, 2015
Prizes in all sections (Dan and Kyu)
Our thanks to Yellow Mountain Imports!
Open Section: Even games for Cash Prizes.
Don't miss it!
Entrance Fee: $30
* This is an AGA rated event. AGA membership required and available at door for $30. One day fee: $10.
FIVE ROUNDS: Three Saturday, two Sunday.
Registration from 9 until 10:30 am. First round at 11 am.
Come for one day or both! First round Sunday 9:30 am.
SAME GREAT LOCATION:
- From Baltimore Beltway (695)
- Go West on Rt. 40 to Rolling Rd.
- Left onto Rolling Rd (South).
- At 2nd light, turn left into Senior Center
- From 95 heading north from DC
- Take the Catonsville exit (Rt. 166, Rolling Rd.)
- Go North 2 miles to Frederick Rd.
- Turn left, go 1/4 mi, then right onto Rolling Rd.
- At 2nd light (Old Frederick Rd.), turn right into Senior Center
||S.E. Corner Rt. 40 & 695
||S.W. Corner Rt. 40 & Ingleside
||2 mi West of Rolling Rd. on Rt. 40
Call Keith 410-788-3520